Re: 60 Meter crystals needed

I messed up on my posting...I have channels 4 & 5 (bought 'em from 3rd Planet Solar)...it is channels 1, 2, & 3 that I need.  If I find a source for them I will post it on here (and on other groups where I have asked about such crystals.

On Friday, November 20, 2020, 5:42:33 AM CST, Bobby Drummond <alphak4ja@...> wrote:

Eugene:

Here is a USA source of crystals for two of the 60 meter channels:

This is the location for KC9ON's 3rd Planet Solar site.  He has crystals for "channel 4" and "channel 5"   I have ordered those crystals (and other crystals from him) and the quality is great and his service is excellent.

I am not aware of anyone that has crystals for channel 1, channel 2 or channel 3 for the 60 meter band at this time.  If you have a source for those crystals, would you please let me know?  I would be interested in getting some.

--
73 de AK4JA