Re: Cyclone 40 PTO Coil Form

Clark WU4B

Ron,

Thanks for the two posts.  Woke up this morning and wondered if I had the BOM as a separate document as it is not in my copy of the manual.  Funny how I think better after a good night’s sleep!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 12:23 AM AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

Here’s what is in the BOM - 0.5” OD x 0.75” 10-32 Nylon Spacer

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of John
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:15 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] Cyclone 40 PTO Coil Form

Looks very much like a 1/4" nylon standoff

John K5MO

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:40 PM Thomas Martin <tem494@...> wrote:

You may want to check “thingverse” website 3D printing site look under Ham Radio someone may have one listed many talented people there.

Tom

On Sunday, November 22, 2020, Clark WU4B <clark.macaulay@...> wrote:

I'm building s/n 201 and do not have the coil form.  What is the diameter as I will have to fabricate one here.

Thanks for all your help

Clark WU4B

Clark WU4B