Re: 4 SQRP 40 & 80 METER NET REPORT

John - KK4ITX

Johnny & All,

I was there for both Nets again tonight.  40m had SSB @ 7.121 and 7.124 ish and splashing around. .... only heard a few numbers and letters but not enough in a row for me to do anything with.  80m had a steady S5 noise with some QRM around 3563 that went to S9.

Maybe one of these nights I’ll go to a nearby local park that is usually radio quiet and see if I have any success there.

Anyway exercised my arthritic fingers with pushing buttons and turning knobs so all wa not lost.

Wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving !

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 25, 2020, at 21:49, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge Group
Happy Thanksgiving!

Signals were fair tonight, band was not too noisy.

Check is's were
40 Meters
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE