Re: 4 SQRP 40 & 80 METER NET REPORT

Paul Goemans

Steve,
  I heard you call me! I had copied down WB5CTS/  but was not sure of that. I did give you a call with a RST 339 but didn’t hear you respond.
  I see you are in my log a few times from past years, camping and QRP/ QRP but never on 80 meters.

WA9PWP

Sent from Pauls iPhone

On Nov 26, 2020, at 8:15 AM, WB5CTS/M "Hutch" via groups.io <Wb5cts@...> wrote:

Hi Fellas !
Johnny, No Joy on 40m. I heard no one. (noisy 40m)
80M,  I heard you briefly @ 0338Z 439 then gone. I heard Paul WA9PWP  559 wrkg a Qso @ 0322 Z then dropped into the
noise by Net time. Also heard Bert N0YJ briefly checking in. By 0345Z it was Dark and Cold in the truck
so QRT.  :-(  Until next time....72 es Happy Thankgiving to you and your families.

p.s.The Goal is  to check-in on 80M mobile 5w or less.  WB5CTS/M