Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Covid and Winter have one positive thing in common - More radio and building time. Stay safe and stay healthy this holiday season.

Curt

Happy thanksgiving America and DX. Beautiful day here in Maryland. Just xyl and I, my daughter and her OM, and my mom in law who turns 100 years tomorrow. We have zoom qrv to engage her family and friends across the continent. My son, dau in law and my yet to be born first grandchild on zoom just now. Much to he thankful for here. My parents also still qrv at their home in Ohio.

Everyone enjoy the blessings,  seek the Creator,  and enjoy whats on the bench and the rig after time with family.   God bless 73

Curt wb8yyy