Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

John - KK4ITX

Bob,

Let us know if you’re successful, I had 6-7 years of QST and tried to give them away at meetings, Hamfests and on email reflectors with no takers. I don’t understand why 75% of hams don’t want free magazines especially printed for their hobby.

I finally gave up and recycled them :(

Good luck !

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On Nov 26, 2020, at 13:51, wa2cky <bob.groh@...> wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.

Cleaning up a bit and I have some QSTs from 2015, 2016 and 2017 that will be going into the trash unless someone would like them. I can load as many as I can get into a Medium sized USPS Priority Mail box and zip them your way if you will pay $15.05 for postage (US only). Not guaranteeing complete years as some might be missing. Drop me a line if interested.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY