Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

Tom Sevart

On 11/26/2020 14:35, John - KK4ITX via groups.io wrote:
Bob,
Let us know if you’re successful, I had 6-7 years of QST and tried to give them away at meetings, Hamfests and on email reflectors with no takers. I don’t understand why 75% of hams don’t want free magazines especially printed for their hobby.
I finally gave up and recycled them :(
I would consider taking them but I have little time to read these days, and in fact haven't had a whole lot of time for radio in general.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS