Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

Louis Axeman <n8la@...>

Maybe take them to a thrift store if there are no takers.  They may spur interest in amateur radio in someone who sees them there.

Lou,  N8LA

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 09:23:46 PM CST, David Lininger <kb0zke@...> wrote:

John, I had the same problem several years ago. As was mentioned, ARRL
members can get the information for free online simply by searching for
what they want. Without an index, a pile of magazines is just a pile of
magazines. Also, I suspect that most hams have their own pile of magazines.

--
David Lininger, kb0zke
Rev. 2:10