Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

wa2cky

Thanks for all the comments. Normally (i.e. pre-Covid) when our local library was open - I would take ALL my old magazines there and recycle them.  But alas for now and probably for the next 6 months or so, that is NOT an option.  As you all have commented no one seems to want them.  Oh, well, I tried. I will probably slide them under the bed and wait 6 months or so for the world to start to get back to normal. Meanwhile I'll just try some other avenues.  Absolutely hate to just trash them.  FYI paper is NOT recyclable around here.  Sad but a reality.

73
Bob, WA2CKY

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 10:14 PM Kent Trimble, K9ZTV <k9ztv@...> wrote:
Don’t overlook the possibility of donating them to school libraries, especially middle (junior high) schools.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV