Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

Bob,

I've been out a better part of today so I am catching up on about 40 accumulated e-mails.  Although this is a late response to an early afternoon offer, if you still have any of those QST back issues left, I would be interested.  By all means, don't trash any leftovers.

Let me know if you still have any left and I will send you a check for the postage.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 12:51:45 PM CST, wa2cky <bob.groh@...> wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.

Cleaning up a bit and I have some QSTs from 2015, 2016 and 2017 that will be going into the trash unless someone would like them. I can load as many as I can get into a Medium sized USPS Priority Mail box and zip them your way if you will pay $15.05 for postage (US only). Not guaranteeing complete years as some might be missing. Drop me a line if interested.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY