Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

Wow!  As I read through all of my accumulated messages, I read the messages between between you and some other hams about how nobody wants the QST magazines and I, too, was amazed that they are still around.

I'll take them...will get your address off of Zed and send you the $15.50 in tomorrow's mail, or if you do PayPal, invoice me at bigusmith@...

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY
P.O. Box 1110
Clinton, AR 72031

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 11:24:45 PM CST, bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...> wrote:

Bob,

I've been out a better part of today so I am catching up on about 40 accumulated e-mails.  Although this is a late response to an early afternoon offer, if you still have any of those QST back issues left, I would be interested.  By all means, don't trash any leftovers.

Let me know if you still have any left and I will send you a check for the postage.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

On Thursday, November 26, 2020, 12:51:45 PM CST, wa2cky <bob.groh@...> wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.

Cleaning up a bit and I have some QSTs from 2015, 2016 and 2017 that will be going into the trash unless someone would like them. I can load as many as I can get into a Medium sized USPS Priority Mail box and zip them your way if you will pay $15.05 for postage (US only). Not guaranteeing complete years as some might be missing. Drop me a line if interested.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY