Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

Jim Sheldon

I give all of mine to the local library at the end of the year when I’m done with them.  Head librarian is a ham but not an ARRL member so they all get bound up a year at a time and made available for check out.

That’s worked out well so far.

Jim, W0EB

On Nov 27, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:

I had complete QST's back to 1969 when I decided to give them away to make room in my shack for the installation of a new furnace.  I took several years of them to local ham swap meets and I could not give them away!  I like other ARRL members, find little need for them now with the ability to acquire reference information from ARRL on-line.  My wife and I took them to the curb on recycle day, and got rid of everyone of them.  Kind of sad I think, but that is the way it is.  I continue to get the printed copy of QST; I read them thoroughly, keep one years worth, and then add one the newest one and pitch the oldest. I find reading QST on-line not be to my liking.  73, Karl, KO8S