Re: QSTs (2015, 2016, 2017) - free for cost of shipping

John

I have all but a very few (9?) of ALL the small digest sized issues.

Since I'm a man of (minimal) moderation, I stopped collecting with the change to the large format magazine :-)

John K5MO

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 3:47 PM Karl Schwab <schwab.karl@...> wrote:
I had complete QST's back to 1969 when I decided to give them away to make room in my shack for the installation of a new furnace.  I took several years of them to local ham swap meets and I could not give them away!  I like other ARRL members, find little need for them now with the ability to acquire reference information from ARRL on-line.  My wife and I took them to the curb on recycle day, and got rid of everyone of them.  Kind of sad I think, but that is the way it is.  I continue to get the printed copy of QST; I read them thoroughly, keep one years worth, and then add one the newest one and pitch the oldest. I find reading QST on-line not be to my liking.  73, Karl, KO8S