IARU Region 2 Seeks Input on HF Band Plan (W/O HTML Coding)

Chuck Carpenter

Cleaned up the message a little to help readabiltiy...

At 07:18 AM 2/19/2013, you wrote:

TheARRL is seeking input to proposed band plan changes in the upcoming IARU
convention in Mexico. Everyone needs to read the proposed changes, and
voice any support or opposition as you see fit. The proposals can be
seen here:
"http://www.arrl.org/news/iaru-region-2-seeks-input-on-hf-band-plan\"
ITU Region2 hams, especially CW and digital mode operators better be for
submitting any comments quickly to oppose putting our 40 meter bandplan
in step with either ITU region 1 or 3! There is a March 1st deadline for
submitting comments! I have already submitted mine in opposition. Submit
them ASAP to bandplan2013@... Other member nations of ITU Region 2
can get the contact info for their ITU go to person at
"http://www.iaru-r2.org/directory/"
There is one change that concerns me deeply.
Currently, 40M narrow band modes are used from 7,000
kHz to 7,125 kHz. The proposal is to cut this down to a 40 KHz section
from 7,000 kHz to 7,040 kHz. Please get involved by voicing your
opinion! Please share this information with all your amateur radio
friends ASAP! Very 73 de KU4GW

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX