Re: Ozark Patrol Receiver kits back in stock

Charles W. Powell

I don't need another one, but I really have had fun with mine!  Great kit.  Slightly challenging to tune, but once you figure it out, it works great.  Now I have to get to my Bayou Jumper.  Haven't got it up and running yet.

Chas - NK8O

On 12/3/20 4:11 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Good afternoon group.
I pleased to announce that we have the Ozark Patrol
Receiver kits back in stock and ready to ship.

We have a new kitter, Ted Mead and would be more than happy to ship you one in time for Christmas!

I hope you all are doing well during these trying time.