Good Job John!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 9:35 AM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kudos to John (BAI), Chas (SH), & Nick (BKL).  good job.
73 and MX de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, December 16, 2020, 08:12:48 AM CST, John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:

It was an exciting yearlong contest, all the way to the end.  I believe
Chas, W2SH, was leading virtually all year.  He ended up with a total of
158 points.   However, in December, John, K4BAI, roared ahead to just
beat out Chas.  John had 18 points in December (to Chas's 8), a total of
162 for the year.  In third place was Nick, WB5BKL, with 148 points.
Looking back on the year, John did very well every month he participated
(except October), but he missed 4 months, which made the contest a lot
closer than it would have been if he had participated every month.

So John, K4BAI, gets the first place award for 2020, followed by Chas
(2nd place) and Nick (3rd place).  Those three will receive their
certificates shortly.

The winner for the month of December was also John, K4BAI, with his 18
points.  John will receive his December certificate shortly as well.

This month, we had two first-time participants: Jerry, W0PWE, from
Johnston, IA and Bob, WB1GYZ, from Wallingford, CT.  Based on their
4SQRP membership numbers, Jerry has been a club member forever.  Bob is
a relatively new member.  Welcome to the Second Sunday Sprint! Hope you
both can join us in the future.

I will make a pdf file of the spreadsheet for 2020, in case anyone would
like to look at it.  Just send me a self-addressed, stamped email (hi)
and I'll send it to you ASAP.

Thus ends another SSS contest year.  Next month, the spreadsheet will be
cleared and everyone gets a fresh start for 2021.  If you are thinking
of seriously competing in the Second Sunday Sprint, next month would be
an ideal time to get started.  But don't forget that there are twelve
monthly winners as well.  If you can only participate every once in a
while, you still have a chance to win that month's certificate, but only
if you participate and enter your score.

Happy holidays and stay well!  73 to all,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com