Moderator Comment on Holiday Wishes Posts

AG1P Ron

Recently there has been some not-so-complementary comments regards holiday posts on the reflector.  Four State QRP Group is fully supportive of diversity. We have members from around the world with different belief systems. We realize that different members have different religious and philosophical views. In this case most posts are in celebration of a season designed to promote peace and tranquility along with hopes for a better, more prosperous new year.  Christmas, New Years, Winter Solstice, Kwanzaa, Hanukah and other winter celebrations, many of which have been around for thousands of years, each celebrating the “holidays” in their own way.

In the spirit of the holiday 4SQRP feels if you wish to pass on your HEARTFELT well-wishes to others who believe as you do, you are free to do so in the spirit of your holiday. If you do not align with those posts, please ignore them and feel free to post HEARTFELT well wishes to those who follow your own beliefs.  The world is too divided to carry anger and disrespect into this holiday promoting peace and sharing.  Let each of us all observe our holidays in the way we are familiar and not criticize those who do not believe as you do.

Happy Holidays

The Moderators