Re: A very Merry Christmas to our hams serving in the military.

n4mj

Been there, done that, as have many others Doc.  Lonely time.
73 and Merry Christmas
de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020, 08:41:55 AM CST, Dr Jim Kennedy via groups.io <phdad_ccm@...> wrote:

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522