Re: A very Merry Christmas to our hams serving in the military.

Mike Czuhajewski

I'm retired USAF. The last time I was stationed away from my family, Mount Pinatubo blew up in my back yard. Now THAT was an interesting experience! Got dark as midnight for about half an hour while the ash was coming down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr Jim Kennedy via groups.io <phdad_ccm@...>
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Dec 23, 2020 9:39 am
Subject: [4SQRP] A very Merry Christmas to our hams serving in the military.

Let us not forget our ham brothers and sisters who are also coasties, sailors, marines, soldiers and airmen and women who will be celebrating their holidays away from family and loved ones to ensure our safety and security. May they be safe and quick to return home.
--
*72/73, Doc - K2PHD
OOTC#4697 - SKCC#5669 - NAQCC#9194 - FISTS#18988 - 4SQRP# 1522