Re: Moderator Comment on Holiday Wishes Posts

David Wilcox K8WPE

Gentlemen,

Why are we so “offended” by well wishes from persons of ANY background or persuasion?  America was supposed to be the land of the free from its inception.  Some folks just have too much time on their hands just looking for something to be upset about.  Sad they chose this wonderful hobby.  For me a hobby is to help let the steam off that is generated by pressures in the world that I can't control so I can be at peace with even those I don’t agree with. Being mad or offended by something so nice as a well wish indicates a much deeper problem.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad

On Dec 23, 2020, at 3:17 PM, WB9YZU via groups.io <wb9yzu@...> wrote:

This is exactly why "Happy Holidays" exists.
It tries to avoid all the messy political stuff and offends everyone equally - haha.

Wishing everyone a Merry ( insert YOUR favorite holiday here ),  Best of Health, and a better 2021 !
--
, Ron WB9YZU