Re: J-38

Mlike McEwen

Based on the excellent input, I am asking $50 + lowest postage for the J-38.  Two local hams have seen it and think that is very reasonable.   May you all have a blessed holiday season.

72/73, Doc K5OSA

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020, 17:46 n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Figure out a price and let me know.
Tnx.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Monday, December 21, 2020, 05:41:51 PM CST, Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

Per requests, here is a pix of the J-38...Doc K5OSA

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020, 13:58 n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
How about some pixes?
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Sunday, December 20, 2020, 12:50:13 PM CST, Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:

While reconfiguring my shack, I found some items that have been stored away for some time.  I see no reason to horde this stuff.

The J-38 I found has never been used by me.  The action and contacts appear to be very good.  It  looks like a Lionel key on an original base.

I don't know what a fair price would be.  I'm open to a reasonable offer.

72/73 Doc K5OSA