Re: Moderator Comment on Holiday Wishes Posts

Tom Sevart

On 12/24/2020 05:50, David Wilcox via groups.io wrote:
Gentlemen,
Why are we so “offended” by well wishes from persons of ANY background or persuasion?
I don't know. I'm not particularly religious but I enjoy Christmas as much as everyone else. Nothing wrong with peace on earth and good will toward everyone.

So to everyone on the list, I say Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for and hope we all have better times in the coming new year. May we all kick covid to the curb so we can get back to having radio club meetings, QRP outings, and Ozarkcon.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS