Re: Moderator Comment on Holiday Wishes Posts

Johnny AC0BQ

Merry Christmas Tom
I think we’re all looking forward
to a great new year in 2021!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Dec 24, 2020 at 8:21 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 12/24/2020 05:50, David Wilcox via groups.io wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> Why are we so “offended” by well wishes from persons of ANY background
> or persuasion?

I don't know.  I'm not particularly religious but I enjoy Christmas as
much as everyone else.  Nothing wrong with peace on earth and good will
toward everyone.

So to everyone on the list, I say Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for and hope we all have
better times in the coming new year.  May we all kick covid to the curb
so we can get back to having radio club meetings, QRP outings, and Ozarkcon.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com