Re: Moderator Comment on Holiday Wishes Posts

Everyone go ahead and celebrate Christmas and wait for Santa, but I put out a sigh for Santa to stay away from my house...I don't heat with coal!!

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY

On Thursday, December 24, 2020, 8:21:47 PM CST, Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:

On 12/24/2020 05:50, David Wilcox via groups.io wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> Why are we so “offended” by well wishes from persons of ANY background
> or persuasion?

I don't know.  I'm not particularly religious but I enjoy Christmas as
much as everyone else.  Nothing wrong with peace on earth and good will
toward everyone.

So to everyone on the list, I say Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for and hope we all have
better times in the coming new year.  May we all kick covid to the curb
so we can get back to having radio club meetings, QRP outings, and Ozarkcon.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS