Re: Circuit to use oscillator IC in place of crystal

Johnny,

You ought to check out the Woodpecker, a nice looking 60 meter 500-600 mW transceiver kit.  He has the kits ready and is just working on the assembly instructions.  It comes with a Channel 1 crystal, has separate AF & RF controls and RIT control 500 Hz below & 1 kHz above the TX frequency.  Other features include Direct Conversion receiver, 7 component lowpass filter, sidetone, QSK with delay, and tunable bandpass filter.   I can hardly wait to get one!

When I spoke with him last month he figured the price would be somewhere in the $60 range.

Check it out at:  https://breadboardradio.com/60-woodpecker.html

EuGene, KA5NLY