moderated Re: My apologies

Jess Gypin

Nothing wrong

On Jan 1, 2021, at 10:53 AM, bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...> wrote:

I didn't think I had done anything wrong when I sought information for something which was not a commercial product, but rather a QRP transmitter circuit published in QST 39 years ago.  True there was a circuit board that I had which was made by a company which no longer exists and I had a bunch of components which were made by companies which may or may not still exist.

Since it related to a non-commercial old-time QST project, I don't know what I did wrong to get my query deleted...I am hesitant to ask anything about QRP equipment unless it is something sold by 4SQRP, as I don't understand what I did wrong and am afraid to talk about any QRP circuit which is not for a 4SQRP product.

EuGene, KA5NLY