moderated Re: My apologies

For the life of me I don't know what I did or said that was wrong, but the thread about that old QST project got removed, so I must have stepped one some toes.  In a most innocent manner I was just trying to get some information about it, if it would still be usable under current FCC standards, and was it worth building.  I didn't even have a circuit for it and didn't have a copy of the 39 year old QST that had the project in it.

Anyhoo, even though it was not a commercial kit by some other source, not 4SQRP, it still cannot be mentioned on here.  Please don't ask me any questions about my station, because I have some non-4SQRP rigs and cannot name them on here.