moderated Re: My apologies

n4mj

Laugh with me. LOL or HI HI  Reading two comments about things not allowed on this thread.  Dale, as I recall, you got 'flamed' for mentioning Cheyenne Days last year.  So, without a doubt comments need to be about 4SQRP or their kits/equipment.

I was mildly irritated by a  couple of unnecessary comments about Christmas wishes on here.  After a couple of days the moderator(s) came out with a bureaucratic comment about that one.

Well, it is 'their' thread.

73 de n4mj

  Thank you!

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 01:51:10 PM CST, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

Might also want to be cautious about mentioning a popular vacation destination too..
that is also apparently forbidden, even tho there is a lot of 4S members that travel to it,
and while at that particular destination operate their QRP rigs from 4SQRP.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"