moderated Re: My apologies

n4mj

Laugh with me. LOL or HI HI  Reading two comments about things not allowed on this thread.  Dale, as I recall, you got 'flamed' for mentioning Cheyenne Days last year.  So, without a doubt comments need to be about 4SQRP or their kits/equipment.  

I was mildly irritated by a  couple of unnecessary comments about Christmas wishes on here.  After a couple of days the moderator(s) came out with a bureaucratic comment about that one.

Well, it is 'their' thread.

73 de n4mj

PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on and use BCC option when forwarding"
  Thank you! 

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 01:51:10 PM CST, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

Might also want to be cautious about mentioning a popular vacation destination too.. 
that is also apparently forbidden, even tho there is a lot of 4S members that travel to it,
and while at that particular destination operate their QRP rigs from 4SQRP.

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...>
Sent: Friday, January 1, 2021 12:36 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] My apologies

For the life of me I don't know what I did or said that was wrong, but the thread about that old QST project got removed, so I must have stepped one some toes.  In a most innocent manner I was just trying to get some information about it, if it would still be usable under current FCC standards, and was it worth building.  I didn't even have a circuit for it and didn't have a copy of the 39 year old QST that had the project in it.

Anyhoo, even though it was not a commercial kit by some other source, not 4SQRP, it still cannot be mentioned on here.  Please don't ask me any questions about my station, because I have some non-4SQRP rigs and cannot name them on here.

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.