moderated Re: My apologies

Frank Perkins <N6CES.r@...>

EuGene, ask anyway!
If it is against the "rules", somebody in the know will politely tell you.
If not, and it offends someone, don't worry, they'll get over it!
Life is too short.
Frank N6CES

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021, 9:53 AM bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I didn't think I had done anything wrong when I sought information for something which was not a commercial product, but rather a QRP transmitter circuit published in QST 39 years ago.  True there was a circuit board that I had which was made by a company which no longer exists and I had a bunch of components which were made by companies which may or may not still exist.

Since it related to a non-commercial old-time QST project, I don't know what I did wrong to get my query deleted...I am hesitant to ask anything about QRP equipment unless it is something sold by 4SQRP, as I don't understand what I did wrong and am afraid to talk about any QRP circuit which is not for a 4SQRP product.

EuGene, KA5NLY