From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lee Bahr
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2021 1:49 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] My apologies

Personally I think if you can't on rare occasions deviate a tad on subject matter, then one should never give credit to 4SQRP on any other reflector.  That said, I don't really know what the official ruling is on all this.  I certainly don't mind a deviation from time to time.  But, I must admit, all the well wishers at Christmas time and New Years gets a little old.  If you want to do it, send them privately.  The message that bugs me is  "I agree!"  Anyway,  how about just being a little tolerant as things will calm down shortly.  Take  a breath and stay away from the keyboard.  Life is too short for petty annoyance to take your time!   (I've got to tell myself this all the time!)

Lee, w0vt

On 1/1/2021 11:53 AM, bigusmith via groups.io wrote:

I didn't think I had done anything wrong when I sought information for something which was not a commercial product, but rather a QRP transmitter circuit published in QST 39 years ago.  True there was a circuit board that I had which was made by a company which no longer exists and I had a bunch of components which were made by companies which may or may not still exist.

Since it related to a non-commercial old-time QST project, I don't know what I did wrong to get my query deleted...I am hesitant to ask anything about QRP equipment unless it is something sold by 4SQRP, as I don't understand what I did wrong and am afraid to talk about any QRP circuit which is not for a 4SQRP product.

EuGene, KA5NLY