moderated Re: My apologies

I posted the same thing on both the QRPA-ARCI and 4SQRP sites

Smiff

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 3:18:33 PM CST, AG1P Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

EuGene,

When I look through my emails, you posted that on the qrparci site, not 4sqrp.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Co-Moderator

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io [mailto:main@4SQRP.groups.io] On Behalf Of bigusmith via groups.io
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2021 12:34 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] My apologies

Tim,

Hmmm? It was gone a while ago...I just now looked, and it is still gone...it was headed up with "Little Joe -Whatizzit?" and I don't find that anywhere on the site.  Something happened to it.

It doesn't matter now, as several 4SQRO members sent me copies of the QST project article or a schematic for a Little Joe.  One even gave me the call of AE5VM, the Little Joe expert/guru.

I know I can't discuss Non-4SQRP stuff which is in competition with the 4SQRP kits and wouldn't do so.  But, I don't see how asking for how to find info on the Little Joe was a violation.  All I needed was a schematic and preferably a copy of the 39 year old article on it.  The Little Joe was neither a commercial rig or kit, just an old QST project.

Heaven forbid if I should mention even older stuff, like a 1960's Tuna Tin, ask how a spark gap transmitter works.

EuGene

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 2:14:29 PM CST, Tim N9PUZ <main+owner@4sqrp.groups.io> wrote:

EuGene,

I do not see anything in the group's moderator actions log that looks like your message was deleted by an owner/moderator.

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP List Co-Moderator