moderated Re: My apologies

Folks I blew it!!

I typed it first on 4SQRP then copy-pasted pasted in on QRP-ARCI, as I was on the 4SQRP site first this morning.

I will have to admit that in doing so I may have deleted it unknowingly on 4SQRP and didn't realize it wasn't there until some time later when I came back to the 4SQRP site.  The copy that I pasted on the QRP-ARCI groups.io site is there

Since the Moderators' log does not show it as having been deleted by them, then I had to have screwed up somehow, deleted it myself when doing the copy-paste, and thus I owe an apology to both the moderators and the group as a whole.

I don't know what I did, but it is now clear that I am the one who messed up on this missing thread posting.  Mea Culpa!

EuGene, KA5NLY