Bayou Jumper is ready to Roll!

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group:
I am pleased to announce that the Bayou Jumper Transceiver kit page will be
open for business shortly.
We had numerous requests to bring the kit back
that was designed by Dave NM0S and Jim N5IB a few years ago.

It's very similar to the last round, but with a new face color
and a TX/RX led indicator.

It will fit in the small Hobby Lobby box that can still be ordered, or you could
roll your own enclosure.

Many thanks goes out to the kit development team for pulling this together.

You can find the manual here:

I will post the link to the kit page when it has been completed.
It should be finished tonight or early tomorrow morning.

As always, thanks for supporting the 4SQRP group.