Re: 30 Meter Cricket

Tom Sevart

On 1/1/2021 13:58, AG1P Ron wrote:
GM EuGene,
On our last run it took us over a year to procure one of the crystals and we incurred additional expense shipping them out to those who purchased the kits.  If memory serves me, to continue with the kit, we had to order either 1K or 5K of the crystals from the vendor and we felt selling that many kits was way out of reach.  Once the dust settles from efforts on forthcoming new kits, we can check and see if the crystal problem has resolved itself. If it hasn’t, the 4SQRP Kit Manager will have to decide whether to retire the kit.
72 - Ron - AG1P
I wonder if the kitters would be willing to sell a kit without the crystal? I have a 10.116 crystal.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS