Re: Bayou Jumper is ready to Roll!

Dick Hammond

3h X 5.5 w X 8 L

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 12:49 PM KG6EYE Gene <kg6eye@...> wrote:
The box is 5.25 x 7.75 x 3

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 9:40 AM John Parker <parkjv1@...> wrote:
Aloha,

The Hobby Lobby website indicates the boxes are out of stock.

The sku number is for 3 boxes, all 3 are different sizes.

Does anyone specifically know the dimensions of the box in question?

Mahalo

John WH6DQU

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 3:53 AM John <johnk5mo@...> wrote:
Thanks for the link to Hobby Lobby in the instructions. It's a great box for the kit at a good price, from a good company!

Best
John K5MO

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 9:03 PM Joshua Wood <WoodJRx@...> wrote:
I can't wait to buy one (eagerly awaiting the site to go live)!  I've been wanting to get one and missed out on the last run.  I'll be the first to ask the next question...

Any plans on bringing the Soup'er Up'er back as well?  I'm keeping my eye out on the used market like mentioned in the manual... but another kit is always nice!

~Josh
W0ODJ

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr