Re: MFJ-959 Antenna Tuner/Preamp manual wanted

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV

Eugene ...

That is a receiver-only tuner so don’t try transmitting through it.

I suspect you merely adjust all the knobs for maximum noise.

The current model has a “C” after it and only 4 knobs, but I would expect the manual to be quite similar.

73,

Kent  K9ZTV

On Jan 4, 2021, at 8:40 PM, bigusmith via groups.io <bigusmith@...> wrote:

If anyone has a manual for a MFJ 959 tuner I would love to buy it from you or pay for a photocopy of it.

It is an older model with the old style cream colored cabinet with fake wood-grain sides, 5 knobs straight across in a row, and no meter.

I googled it but found no manual and checked Manual.man but he didn't list that model

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY