Re: What Kit's would be nice for 2021

Ed Meyer, WG5F

I'm not so interested in the tube type kits.
I still remember helping my high school buddy trouble shoot his HW-101 and getting knocked across the room from the HV in the plate circuit.
I worked on many other high voltage circuits in the coming years (Ham and Medical X-Ray systems,) but I really loved the onset of solid state devices and the ability to trouble shoot some circuits with finger capacitance on a circuit board (without seeing stars.)
I'm not sure I'd trust myself to keep safe around HV these days.
I've certainly not built every kit from 4SQRP, but I'll skip the tube offerings.
Happy New Year, Y'all.
72,
-Ed, WG5F-