Re: A simple frequency spotting modification kit for legacy Bayou Jumpers.

Jeff, K9JP

Hello Jess Gypin,

What might the eBay link be for the crystal spotter you purchased for $10?

Jim, N5IB would you allow the 4SQRP group to sell either the PC board or a kit for your Crystal Spotter?  I built one myself with your help and guidance when the Bayou Jumper was first released. Etching my own board back then was fun and it took a few tries to find get it correctly etched.  I would guess some may not want to try to etch a board.

73, Jeff K9JP

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 12:34 PM Jess Gypin <ontarget1911@...> wrote:
I bought one off of eBay for $10.00. Works great. Fits inside the box with the lid closed

On Jan 6, 2021, at 10:01 AM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Gm All
If your interested in this
I will try to sway the kit committee to
Join in?

They shouldn’t be very expensive if we
Do 100 or so at a time?

Jim designs good stuff!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 9:53 AM Jim, N5IB <n5ib@...> wrote:
Mot a "mod" but rather an accessory...
look at:
https://qsl.net/n5ib/   or   https://qsl.net/n5ib/Crystal_Spotter_Instructions.pdf

Easy, easy scratch build......  y'all could lobby 4SQRP for a kit  "^))

Jim, N5IB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

--
Do Something Nice for Someone Else Today.
73 and ZUT (CW forever)