Re: Bayou Jumper underway

bryan rice

Hi my friend i put my filter with the rig a little masking tape drill out hole below the phone jack add switch nice addition for a cw filter. Hope to work u soon agent 049.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021, 8:53 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
My kit arrived today and is well underway on the bench. So far it is a fun build. My son and I are going to fashion the wooden box to house it. I have also ordered theĀ  Hi-Per Mite filter. That sounds like a great addition from what I have seen and heard on YouTube.

I wonder if most people build the filter in to the unit or use it as an external addon. That would have the advantage of being used with other rigs. I'm leaning toward building it into the rig and just adding a switch.

I'm in favor of bringing back a version of the Soup'er Up'er as well!

73 - MarkĀ  WA0RXR