Re: What Kit's would be nice for 2021

Johnny AC0BQ

Sound nice Tom.
I never thought of that?
I just leave mine open, I have it mounted at a angle on some plexiglass.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 7:17 PM Tom Sevart <tmsevart@...> wrote:
On 1/6/2021 21:01, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
> Hello Tom
> We have talked about this.
> It needs a rework to add feature and put it in a box?
> I still use mine, but its unhandy to move the jum[ers!

I don't know if you've ever seen mine or not, but I made it a lot more
user-friendly by putting it in a box and using a multi-position rotary
switch to choose the different functions.  I really like using it to
test crystals with the crystal oscillator and frequency counter.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com