Re: What Kit's would be nice for 2021

Tom Sevart

On 1/7/2021 19:19, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Sound nice Tom.
I never thought of that?
I just leave mine open, I have it mounted at a angle on some plexiglass.
Here's a pic of mine. I mounted it in a box which is angled, the back being higher than the front. I think it was designed to be used in this manner. In the pic you can see a crystal in the crystal oscillator socket and the frequency counter reading the crystal's frequency. All the connectors for the different functions are on the back along with a 9V battery mounted externally. Building the test set this way makes it very handy & easy to use.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS