It’s being talked about?
72
Johnny

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 5:16 AM Gary E. Kohtala via groups.io <gary.k7ek=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

My vote is also to ressurect the
Soup'er Up'er now that the BJ is back. It would greatly enhance the rig and the wheel would not have to be reinvented.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Sent from BlueMail
On Jan 7, 2021, at 10:11, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Gm Peter
Its a great audio filter.
It takes power, audio in and out to headphones.
I built one stand alone and used a double pole double throw switch as a by pass.
this lets you get close then narrow down on a signal.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 9:01 AM Peter AA2VG <Petersdeluca@...> wrote:
Mark

I have the original white faced BJ which works extremely well. Nevertheless a filter would be helpful. My Hi-Per-Mite should arrive today or tomorrow. I plan on trying it as an external addition first. If that works, I have a plan for putting it in the BJ wooden suitcase. I can let you know how it goes.

73
Peter
AA2VG

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 8:53 PM Mark Hansen <iowasailor726@...> wrote:
My kit arrived today and is well underway on the bench. So far it is a fun build. My son and I are going to fashion the wooden box to house it. I have also ordered the  Hi-Per Mite filter. That sounds like a great addition from what I have seen and heard on YouTube.

I wonder if most people build the filter in to the unit or use it as an external addon. That would have the advantage of being used with other rigs. I'm leaning toward building it into the rig and just adding a switch.

I'm in favor of bringing back a version of the Soup'er Up'er as well!

73 - Mark  WA0RXR

--
Peter S. DeLuca
AA2VG