Re: What Kit's would be nice for 2021

WR9H

Thanks for this, John. I had in mind an actually transmitter and only used the handheld as a receiver. Something like the Ingram Hamfest Buddy transmitter from years ago.
Herb/ WR9H

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 1:22 PM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] What Kit's would be nice for 2021

Here's a 2m FM unit that you can try.  Although it's on my website I have never tried it myself....... I thought that some of the locals would enjoy practicing CW but it was a dead end.

Really not very complicated, no bells and whistles.  I probably have most all the parts if you don't and would share them.  You would need a box and some battery power, perhaps a 9V ?

John

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio Club
Many of life's failures are people who
did not realize how close they were to
success when they gave up.
       Thomas A. Edison

On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 02:01:24 PM EST, WR9H <herbcase@...> wrote:

I would like to see  a simple 2 meter cw/ kit transmitter that could be heard in our handhelds.
Herb/WR9H