The Toy Store is run by a volunteer.  In the past it has taken a while for a response but I always got replies.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox’s iPad

On Jan 8, 2021, at 11:01 PM, w2sh@... wrote:

Be patient Andy,

You may not have to wait too long to be part of the United Kingdom.  It may work better then.

72,

Charles, W2SH
GQRP 8662

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Andy - GM0NWI via groups.io <andy.gm0nwi1@...>
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2021 15:57
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] QRP QUARTERLY 25 years & More - Journal Collection DVD 2020 ( ... Onwards ... )

Hi Everyone ....

A bit off-topic perhaps and i apologise to the group list moderators

Im asking here as i know some of you will have done this on occasion for yourself

Myself and my family tried to find out the current correct QRP ARCI officer and procedure again to purchase the dvd in the subject heading for christmas there

Alas this was  to no avail with no answers to my sisters enquires to the toystore

I would very much still like to have the updated dvd   I always have this same trouble each time we try to order this dvd

Perhaps its due to the fact i have a qth in Scotland - United Kingdom

And NOT The U.S.A  or Canada ??

Can some help my family get the show on the road happenin with this for me by assistance somehow ?

Thankyou

Much Obliged !

72’s 73’s
Andy - GM0NWI