Re: Send in your score

John Lonigro

Johnny:

To tell  you the truth, I haven't looked yet.  I've got plumbers and tuckpointers running all around my house and I had to take my wife to PT.  Now I'm headed to the doctor for my 6 month checkup (required for the extended warranty-hi).

I'll take your word for it.  Glad to hear things are starting off with a bang.  I'll check tomorrow night when I tabulate everything.

72,
John, AA0VE

On 1/11/21 12:04 PM, Johnny AC0BQ wrote:
Hey John
Pretty nice turn out!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:26 AM John Lonigro <jonigro@...> wrote:
OK folks.  I almost forgot that last night was the First Second Sunday
Sprint of the new year.  You know the drill. Enter your score (at
qrpcontest.com) before tomorrow evening.  I'll either tabulate the
scores then or early Wednesday morning.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator