Re: New Bayou Jumper Owners

Jim, N5IB

You may certainly still apply for your Secret Agent Number.
I'll update the application form and get it to the WebMaster to put on the kit webpage.
Give a couple of days for that to happen.

Of the two-digit numbers, we are at Agent 065, though 086 is already assigned (Mike, how about telling us the story one more time)
and 099 is still, years later, reserved for the first YL to apply.

One glitch is that I no longer have a color laser printer.
So I can't make nice white-on-blue decals like the white-on-green of before.
A test decal of black on clear did not show up well at all.
I can do black on white, but that doesn't promise to look good on the blue panel.
Or I can do white on clear with a Brother P-touch, but can't do the fine detail, and only two lines.

For the certificates, after the few remaining are gone, may have to resort to making a customized PDF that each Agent can download and print.

Can't offer much as to a secret decoder ring -- BTW... I had a Captain Midnight -- Ovaltine, uugghh!
But google "paper Enigma," and also read the coding instructions in the Files area of this Group.

73
Jim, N5IB