Re: Middle or End

Thomas Martin

If by any chance you live in South Texas check the attic many builders are using a foil backing on the roofing boards they put down to help with heat.
I used an end fed in an attic for over a year and worked all over Europe and some of Asia.

Tom
K0amd

On Friday, January 15, 2021, Don, W9EBK <donw9ebk@...> wrote:
Doc,
I've grown to really like end fed dipoles.  They are a bit expensive,  but they seem to always work well.
Don, W9EBK

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 5:44 PM Michael McEwen <michael.t.mcewen@...> wrote:
I am going to need HOA antennas for at least about 3 to 4 mo. I have 20 and 40 dipoles on hand that I can put in my attic under my standard composition shingles roof...or I could put up a backpacker 10/20/40 Endfedz up there.  Any suggestions or observations?

72/73 Doc K5OSA