Re: Need help with software for Modular 40 meter CW transceiver from Aug 2016 QST

Richard Dodd

There is a groups.io group for this project (SoftwareControlledHamRadio).  However, newer projects by the author have taken over the content.
I wrote my own firmware for the VFO and made it available to the group.  I think the files have disappeared from the group files area.

However, the PDF instructions are still there.

The source for my firmware is here in github:
https://github.com/rydodd/SCRadioSoftwareK4KRW

I added quite a bit of functionality.  A video demo is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLA14vGqYcE

Richard
K4KRW