Re: Monthly Run For The Bacon ... Sunday!

Gary E. Kohtala

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the announcement. Is there a recommended logging program to support FQRP Sprints?
I know that NAQCC and 4SQRP have theirs. Was wondering what most FQRP folks use. Thanks.

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

FP #639

---

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 07:50:58 PM EST, Larry Makoski <w2ljqrp@...> wrote:

Tomorrow, January 17th is the 3rd Sunday of the month, which menas it's timeĀ for the monthly Run For The Bacon, proudly brought to you by the Flying Pigs QRP Club International. A friendly lil' QRP Sprint guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.

The time? 6-8 EST, 5-7 CST, 4-6 MST, 3-5 PST

The frequencies? We usually gather somewhere abouts the standard "QRP Watering Holes" on 160 through 10 Meters.

The exchange? RST - S/P/C (state/province/country) - Flying Pig # (non-members send output power)

For ALL the details, please visit http://www.qrpcontest.com/pigrun/

Join us and have some fun - see you on the air!

Larry W2LJ - FP #612