Re: [ADV] [4SQRP] Before the Bayou Jumper transceiver there was Le Sauteur de Bayou Receiver

jrdock@ckt.net

Now there’s an idea for a 4SQRP kit !!!

Pro

Jack R. Dock ... How about we give GOD a reason to continue blessing America?  In defense of America I pledge my life, my fortune and my sacred honor.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.
"A veteran is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for any amount, up to and including their lives.
                            Many of life's failures are people who
                            did not realize how close they were to
                            success when they gave up.
                                          Thomas A. Edison

On Jan 17, 2021, at 11:16 AM, John Evans <john.evans.n0hj@...> wrote:

FYI,

  I still have a bare board for this receiver and may build it soon.

73 - john - n0hj

<Bayou Regen.JPG>